Howdy-ho, friends!! If I seem uber chipper this morning it’s because I got my junk fix over the weekend and I got to spend some time with one of my best bloggie friend, Lauren, from The Thinking Closet!! So… yes, I soaked in the sunshine state… and, of course, explored to find junk shops along the way! Some of them were over river and through the woods…
While others tooted their horns as we drove by…
In the end… once I found a new treasure trove, there was no turning back!! Did you see all my junkie finds on Facebook?? I know. So fun, right?! And that dressform…. pitter-patter says the heart of a vintage junk lover!! I had so much fun discovering new places… and I’ll have much more to share on my excursion soon!
<center><a href="http://www.linesacross.com/" title="Monday Funday Feature" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n575/beuncommon/MondayFundayFeature150_zpscd6cc8a3.png" alt="craft blog" style="border:none;" /></a><center>
<center><a href="http://www.linesacross.com/" target="_blank""><img alt="Monday Funday"src="http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h435/thatswhatchesaid/MondayFunday.png" /></a></center>
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items you are selling.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 6 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in MondayFunday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!